The Eurosport Player lets you watch all your favourite sports coverage on your device, live and on the go. You will also have access to additional bonus channels, news, highlights and streaming of on demand sports videos. Available on your smartphone, tablet, Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS. Register on eurosportplayer.com to watch everywhere on all devices.
Catch the action from across the world of sport with our coverage of football, cycling, tennis, motorsports, athletics, golf, snooker, winter sports and much more. You can watch live and on demand key events including Grand Slam Tennis, Cycling, Grand Tours and Classics, European Athletics Championships, African Cup of Nations, LeMans 24H, World Snooker Championship, MLS, Diamond League Athletics, SBK World and British Championships, Euroleague Basketball, Augusta Masters, Winter Sport World Championships, Dakar Rally, Formula E, WTCR, motor racing and much more.
Key features of the Eurosport Player app:
- Access to live stream Eurosport 1 and 2 plus bonus feeds that are not televised to make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- On demand catch-up of the best action from across Eurosport whenever you want to watch
- Video clips featuring highlights, interviews, the latest news and much more
- Save your favourite sports and make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- Seven day channel listings for upcoming sports and events
- Live streaming of your favourite sporting events on the go, wherever you are, or watch on your TV with Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS
Before you download Eurosport Player, here are some things you need to know:
- A subscription is required to access Eurosport Player.
- You need to be 18 or over to sign in or create a subscription.
- Mobile network and WiFi charges may apply.
- To watch Eurosport Player on a TV you will require Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the monthly subscription price.
- iTunes Account: You can manage your subscription at any time and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
For our Cookies policy please visit: https://www.eurosportplayer.com/cookie-policy.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Watch all your favourite sports coverage, live and on the go.
The app was great until the huge update about a year ago. Now it is impossible to choose quality and therefore my data plan is being consumed in a very short time due to HD streaming.
Also would be great if you could add a reminder about an upcoming event.
Terrible support - No support actually
There is no support to the app - support team took a week to respond while the event I wanted to watch was over- paid for subscription which they attached to My old account where I have no email anymore - cannot contact anyone or speak with anyone for a week. Waist time and money and patients to such crappy service - never again !!
- Eurosport SA
- 129.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eurosport 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 renewable monthly subscription 14,99 zł
- 1 renewable monthly subscription 21,99 zł
- Monthly Recurring Subscription 21,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.