FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS
By FoundryLogic LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“TRULY MOBILE” POS
High-Function and Easy-to-Use
Improve Your Customer Service “In-the-Aisle.” Answer Questions and Increase Sales!
FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS can run on small “Pocket-Sized” devices. This allows your Sales Team to work “Hands-Free” on your Sales Floor. If you prefer a larger screen, the app also runs great on all types of iPad Tablets.
FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS works with the Retail Pro® 8 and Retail Pro® 9 Point Of Sale system. Popular with Merchants around the world, Retail Mobile POS is a native iOS app that will make sense to your team, because the screens and buttons work just like the apps on their personal devices.
TWO APPS ON THE SAME MOBILE DEVICE!
Also see FoundryLogic Retail Mobile Inventory on the App Store. It runs on the same mobile hardware as Retail Mobile POS. Two apps on the same mobile device will give you all the benefits of both apps, and save you money!
* Point-of-Sale and Checkout
* Assisted Selling “In The Aisle”
* Answer Customer Questions
* View your Product Catalog, Styles, Inventory, Prices, and Show Product Images
* Customer Management
* Integrated and Secure EFT from Certified Payment Solution Providers
* Email and Print Receipts
* Real-Time Sales Integration with Retail Pro
* Create Sales Orders and Held Receipts
* Simple and Easy Mobile Screens
* Setup in Stores and at Remote Sites (like Stadiums, Arenas, and Expos)
CHOOSE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
* “Truly Mobile:” Pocket-sized devices allow your Sales Team to work “Hands-Free” in the aisle
* Tablets: Retail Mobile POS also works great on all types of iPad tablets
* Barcode Scanning: the app supports Honeywell “Captuvo” enterprise sleds and external Bluetooth scanners. You can also read barcodes using Apple’s built-in camera
Retail Mobile POS is free to download from the App Store. Install the app on your iOS 5 (or later) device and run it using our test server on the Internet. Register for a Free Trial on FoundryLogic’s website, and then download our Demo and Tutorial Guide for instructions to connect to our Internet demo server.
Contact your Retail Pro Business Partner™ to purchase and install a complete system in your store.
A complete Retail Mobile POS software installation includes:
* Retail Mobile POS app running on your iOS 5 (or later) devices
* Retail Mobile Manager, our system administration console, running on your store network
* Retail Mobile Services, our network “server,” running on your store network
* Note: you must also be using the Retail Pro® 8 or Retail Pro® 9 Point Of Sale system
About FoundryLogic LLC
FoundryLogic LLC is a Retail Pro Development Partner™. FoundryLogic has been developing and supporting mobile apps for the Retail Pro® Point Of Sale system since 2004. Our first app was Retail Mobile Inventory, which collects inventory transactions on handheld devices and is widely used by merchants around the world. Please see our company website for more information.
What's New in Version 4.0.7
* Updated for iOS 8
* Work Flow and User Interface enhancements
* Added support for Store Credit
* New Email and Print Screens
* Customers can now be added and edited from the Email screen
* Ability to configure Customer fields displayed in the app
* Ability to configure Sales Restrictions by User Group
* Camera-based scanning is now only enabled when no other scanning peripheral is used
* Updated support for Star, Epson, and Zebra printers
* Updated integration & support for Honeywell Captuvo sleds
* Added support for Infinite Peripherals sleds (note: Payment Provider authorization is still pending)
* Bug fixes
Enhancements in previous updates:
* View Items by Style Grid
* View Product Images
* View Multiple Store On-Hand Quantities (Retail Pro 9 only)
* Support for POS Flags
* Support for Comment 1 & 2 with drop down to select comments
* Enhanced Fee support: Fee entry is now separate from Shipping Fee
* Customer Price Levels and Discounts
* Override Price Levels, Discounts, & Item Price with controls for User Permissions
* Change Sales Associate on receipt and line items
* Enhanced Item Search:
- Search by Style
- Filter search results by Vendor and Department/Class/Subclass
* Shipping Address
* Support for tax exempt sales
* Support locally held invoices (hold your work with the customer on the device, then come back later and finish the sale)
* Support for negative item quantities (useful for exchanges)
* User Interface enhancements
- Optimize support for iPad 2 & 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch 5th Gen displays
- Auto-fill City & State based on Zip Code entry
- Display Subsidiary & Store on Login screen
- Show Client & Server software versions on Host/Port Settings screen
- Option to configure work flow to jump directly to a new Sale
- Low battery alert message for Honeywell Captuvo
* Bluetooth barcode scanner support
* Support Bluetooth receipt printers (Zebra and Star)
* Support Honeywell EasyDL software: scan and decode Driver’s License barcodes for quick Customer data entry
* Support Honeywell Captuvo SL22 scanner & encrypted credit card reader for iPod touch
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 February 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FoundryLogic LLC
- © 2012 FoundryLogic LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.