Glitché is the #1 Photo & Video app in 129 countries and the most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone. The ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge visuals.
Featured numerous times by Apple: App Culture, App of the Day, Best of the Year, Get Inspired, Let's Create.
Covered by HYPEBEAST, Complex, Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, and many, many others.
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Demna Gvasalia, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Shout out to Ariana Grande for using Glitché to promote her record-breaking video 7 rings • Future and Juice WRLD for promoting their joint album WRLD on Drugs with Glitché • Moncler for its Instagram campaign GENIUS created with Glitché.
Shout out to Shane Dawson, Futura & HYPEBEAST Art, Kat Irlin, TM88, and all Glitché users. We’re gonna be in art history books.
By the way, Apple included Glitché in the list of the main heroes of 2018 along with Drake, Post Malone, and Cardi B!
Update the app now to experience Augmented Reality with our second object from the upcoming SCLPTR pack. Turn your photos and videos into digital sculptures or try the front camera to use SCLPTR as your selfie mask. Share your art with #Glitche hashtag and we will feature the best SCLPTRs on our official Instagram @GlitcheApp.
MORE AMAZING UPDATES ARE ON THE WAY!
Ratings and Reviews
Totally worth paying the additional money for the features you get. Awesome photo editing, real-time filters, advanced video editing. Very few bugs, crashed only a few times in the almost 3 years I've had Glitché.
Terrible! Deleted after 5minutes
My name is Karoline and I would like to leave my review for you.
Being totally honest... This is a quite terrible application, and experience I had was very disappointing. I had to delete whole application as the advertisements were playing loudly even though my phone was completely muted. Could not use any single function, application seemed “glitchy” (and I am not mentioning that in positive way). I don’t mind paying for the app, but it was UNUSABLE, I thought I will give it a shot, but could not last a minute longer on it due to my frustration. I would love to get a refund, even though I know that I won’t.
I strongly advice you against downloading this application.
Have a lovely day!
Pay pay pay!
I bought this app for 1€ and I had full functionality except for video filters. Now they released pro version and I have no functionality I paid for few months ago. And now I can make monthly paiments for subscribtion to bring photo editing functionality back. Lame.
- Glitche Ltd.
- 26.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vladimir Shreyder, Boris Golovnev
- 1,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Video filters 13,99 zł
- Glitché Pro 18,99 zł
- Hi-Res Export 13,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.