Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions and tell it to do things. It’s always ready to help you get things done.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up some milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things that your Assistant can help with:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mum.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text Claire.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "- Send emails (e.g. "Email the latest sales report to my boss")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9 p.m.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Ask it anything (e.g. "What time is my flight?")
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've updated the app to bring you the best Assistant experience. This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No support for Smart devices in polish language
I’m still not able to use my smart lights when I’m using polish language. Assistant is responding in English even if it’s working primary in polish
There’s no polish support even tho it says there is?????
Polish language is not available even though the description claims it is.
- Google LLC
- 209.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.