Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
• Added iPad and landscape support
• Updated the splashscreen
• Minor visual changes
Ratings and Reviews
It would be awesome but it lacks many functionalities:
-no possibility to add logo for account. If you have many accounts protected by 2fa it is difficult to find the right one
-no possibility to change “name” of account
-no support for iPhone X
Useless 3D Touch option
Why it does have a 3D Touch Share function which links to iTunes Store? It's useless!
I'd suggest to put there options to copy the PINs from there...
when support for iphone x?
- Google, Inc.
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.