Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Exploring a new city? Use Google Maps to discover iconic sites including what’s close by.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best but could be even better!
Google maps is one of the best mapping and nav tools ever made. It's so handy that I can't imagine life without it. Even after I bought my first iPhone a year ago I keep using Google Maps instead of Apple ones.
After you've added features allowing us to add couple points of the journey and easy access to search for POI while on the move in mobile app there's not much left to be added.
I'm only dreaming of two great features:
- one which will work as a CB radio allowing users to contact with others using VOICE in give radius (depending on "output power" user sets in it's mobile app). This will be great help while driving, as none of the visual info could replace real time voice communication.
- second one should allow user to avoid bloxked road (roadworks, heavy traffic etc.) stright from the navigating screen.
For about two years section of Górczewska street in Warsaw, Poland is closed for cars (only city buses and taxis can ride there) because of road work, despite this navigation still leads through this route. It’s really annoying and misleading. Please, fix it because I think that buses and taxis doesn’t need a navigation as much as common people...
Home and Work
I can’t see Home and Work addresses when using directions (they have used to be visible above location history) and have to type them manually, which od frustrating. IPhone 7 ios 11. Please fix this!
Thank you for letting us know about this issue, and your patience as we fixed the problem. We appreciate it! With the latest update, Google Maps should now be working as usual.
- Google, Inc.
- 173.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.