*** PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices: iPhone 5 & 6 Series, iPod Touch 6th gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Mini 2/3/4, and iPad Pro ***
Get ready to head back to the East Coast as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns to mobile devices. With shorter, streamlined missions designed with mobile gameplay in mind, this definitive open-world adventure has been remastered for iOS with extensive graphic enhancements, rebalanced touch controls, cross platform saves and native Retina screen support.
Former trusted wise guy for the Leone family, Toni Cipriani returns home to Liberty City after spending time in hiding for killing a made man. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.
• New high resolution textures and character art
• Real time lighting and shadows
• 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro
• Enhanced draw distance
• Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
• Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
• 3D Touch support for multiple control options
• Custom soundtrack support*
• Physical controller support
• Native retina screen support including the iPad Pro
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTALCS”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIX TAPE”.
Find out more:
©2002-2015 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, R*, Grand Theft Auto and Liberty City Stories marks/logos are Take-Two Interactive Software trademarks. All Rights Reserved.
Software license terms in game and at www.rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub.
Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or account registration (13+). Access to special features require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer & tech support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Additional stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Liberty City Stories shows off one of gaming’s most memorable worlds while taking you on an action-packed tour of a criminal underworld. Stealing cars, evading cops and racing through streets littered with obstacles is an absolute blast. Gaining notoriety while amassing new cars and weapons is as addictive as ever, and the franchise’s familiar dark humour had us laughing out loud. Rockstar's enormous game offers a wonderful sandbox filled with chaos and silliness, and you won’t want to leave it.
Good game... except for a game-breaking glitch.
As with every GTA installment, you can have a lot of fun (re)playing the story of a criminal. Controls are great, so is performance and stability... but there is still one bug that remains unpatched, the one everyone is talking about. If not for that, I'd rate it 5 stars, but since it's been there for so long with NO actions, nothing than from R*... I can't rate it higher.
READ IT FOR A WORKAROUND:
Apparently there are a lot of them, but this one worked for me:
1. Change the language to any other in game
2. Start a mission and skip first 3 cutscenes (intro, chopper takeoff, chopper first landing)
3. Before the 4th cutscenes get a wanted level (one star is enough). Make sure you have it during the next cutscene.
4. Watch the next cutscene, don't skip it.
5. If the game hasn't crashed yet, you're good. So far I have not experienced any more crashes.
The other workaround is with the Airplane Mode, but it doesn't always work. That one did, which is why I mentioned it. Still, I want to finally see a decent patch.
I've had one crash but it helped to just skip through the cutscene with the helicopter. Finished almost all the missions (I'm at the third island now), and didnt face any other stability issues on my Iphone 5s
- Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- ©2002-2015 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, R*, Grand Theft Auto and Liberty City Stories marks/logos are Take-Two Interactive Software trademarks. All Rights Reserved.
- 32,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.