Halide is an award-winning camera app listed in Macworld's "Must Have Apps," The Verge's "Apps We Love," and picked by The Sweet Setup as "Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone." Daring Fireball says, “This sort of maniacal attention to the smallest of details deserves to be celebrated.”
Halide is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful UI designed from scratch for iPhone 8 and iPhone X, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe. Halide’s professional tools include focus peaking, histograms, adaptive level grid, manual depth capture, and RAW support on supported phones.* Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
- Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface
- On iPhone X and later, a custom-designed UI that is completely usable with one hand
- Manual Depth Capture. Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR.
- Focus peaking and powerful manual focus
- Full manual controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
- Live histograms for perfect exposure*
- Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots*
- Grid overlay with built-in level
- Quick-review of your last few shots
- Intelligent automatic and manual mode
Histograms require iPhone 6 or later. (6, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, SE)
RAW requires iPhone 6S or later. (6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, SE)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, or XR.
This update makes a ton of small improvements. Highlights include:
* Added Siri Voice Shortcut configuration directly in Halide. Go to "Advanced Settings," and tap "Setup Siri Shortcuts."
* Added a Siri Voice Shortcut to open the reviewer
* Added a Siri Voice Shortcut to launch in selfie mode
* Added a 3D Touch shortcut to open Halide in selfie mode
* Fixed a clipping issue in the Apple Watch app
* Fixed the location setting switch not taking effect right away
Finally, we've cut our download size by 50%. Eight megabytes may not seem like much, but that could fit all of Windows 3.1.
Thank you for supporting Halide! If you like what we're doing, got an issue fixed in this update, or just love the app, consider leaving a review! It helps a lot.
If you have any issues or feedback, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll see what we can do.
Ratings and Reviews
The king is only one
The best camera app I’ve found so far. It comes with some very useful features like histogram, save as RAW, gesture-based exposure adjustments, etc. It would be awesome to be able to take long exposure shots, tho. 1/3s shutter speed is often not enough. Being able to set 6,15 or even 30s shutter speed would be a real game-changer. Especially if someone uses a tripod. Another thing I’d like to see is batch export as RAW or as JPEG, when photos are saved both as RAW processed image.
Love this app just wish I could use it in the iPhone camera app of the phone 🙏
Best I love you!
This app is essential to have on my phone. Use it almost for every photo.
- Chroma Noir LLC
- 20.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Chroma Noir LLC
- 27,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.