Game of the Year (2017) on the App Store!
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 25+ hand-drawn areas
- 250+ targets to find
- 1600+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 400+ unique interactions
- 1 in-app purchase to unlock additional Beach areas
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 100+ iMessage stickers
- 1 iCloud sync
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
What's up! This update fixes various layering issues throughout the game. If you spot one, or encounter any other bugs, send me (Adriaan) an email and I'll try to fix it: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Search for hidden people and objects in detailed, hand-drawn landscapes.
This game is really awesome. It’s like Where’s Wally? but cheaper, and funnier, and because it’s on mobile’s, it contains some animations, levels like unblocking way for a men, and it’s just enjoyable to play. I hope everyone enjoy it like i’m enjoying.
Great concept and very well executed. Soundtrack and drawings are really good! Totally worth the money! And supports new iPad Pros resolution (including the 11’).
- Adriaan de Jongh
- 210.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adriaan de Jongh 2018
- 18,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- The Beach Areas 8,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.