Zipped solves all of your ZIP file needs on iOS. Whether you need to unzip a file from Safari, or create a ZIP on iOS, Zipped has you covered. Zipped Includes:
• Advanced support for Drag & Drop on iPad — Drop a ZIP file to UNZIP, or Drag in any number of files to create a ZIP.
• Ability to Share your ZIP file or UNZIPPED files, or SAVE them to Files.
• Customizable Settings — Choose whether you would like to manually name ZIP files, or have Zipped automatically generate a name for you! Decide if you would like to unzip your ZIP file into a folder, or output simply the files themselves!
• Unarchive a ZIP into a file browser, preview your files, and selectively share or save them.
• Unarchive or Archive ZIP encrypted with a password.
• Open ZIP files from anywhere in iOS in Zipped through the 'Open In' sheet.
Zipped currently supports the following file types, with more to come: .zip, .png, .jpg, .html, .pages, .docx, .pdf, .numbers, .xlsx, .pptx, .rtf, .txt, .mp4, .mov, .aiff, .mp3, .wav, .psd, .caf, .md, .csv, .json, .js
+ Added support for 2018 iPad Pros
+ Fixed support for big files.
If you like Zipped, give us a rating, or send us feedback!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.