zCommander is advanced and comprehensive file management software. It looks like simple but is actually beautiful and powerful and rapid.
Must-have Software for all users (especially for immigrators from PC and power-users).
No more searching for Total Commander in Mac World.
Here is zCommander !!
- Familiar double pane for file list view and each pane can have multiple tabs.
- Sorted items by elements (Name, Extension, Date, etc, …)
- You can do most of file operations with only keyboard interface so it’s simple and fast. (Of course you can customise input interface or do it with mouse action)
- Copy & Paste file work support like Windows Explorer.
- Advanced filtering support in file work.
- Quick searching by typing.
- Multithreaded file work support (copy, move, delete)
- Advanced file searching (by name matching, date, size and contents)
- Easy and fast folder bookmark and history management.
- You can customise look-and-feel to what you want.
- zip & unzip files & folders.
When you manage many files and folders zCommander will be greatest helper for you.
- Search function improved
- Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
It’s almost like good old total commander from windows. There’s so far only one thing that I find missing - it is the support for .files in 'search as you type'. If you pretend to be a power user, you’ll have to deal with these files a lot. You can’t simply get to .m2 or .ivy or .sbt in ~ just my typing dot and then some letters. It works fine with regular names though.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.