Fight off hordes of evil mutants created by a cataclysmic event in Nival’s new tower defense meets collectible card game, Defenders.
"Must play for any tower defense enthusiast."
– Daniel Tack, Forbes.com
"Nival has nailed the core concepts of the genre."
– Jeremy Duff, GamingNexus.com
– Joshua Dennison, PixelsOrDeath.com
Prime World: Defenders combines classic tower defense gameplay with collectible card game elements. Your towers, your spells and your traps are all magical cards that you can collect and upgrade. Earning random sets of cards after each battle allows each player to create unique and exciting strategies!
Freeze, burn, poison, explode and slash countless enemies attempting to stop you from gathering artifacts from the old kingdom. Choose your cards carefully and play them strategically - there will be heavy resistance along the way. Battle everything from small mutated fungi to powerful giant goblins and nagas!
In addition to the story-driven single-player campaign in Prime World: Defenders, each players’ experience is unique thanks to custom generated missions!
• Full Retina support with beautiful 3D graphics!
• Customize and create your own towers by forging and merging their abilities!
• Over 20 tower types and 25 upgrade levels for each tower!
• A full PC game that you can now play on mobile!
• Leaderboards and over 100 achievements!
• 36 types of violent monsters and ferocious bosses with special weaknesses!
• Captivating storyline with 23 missions, extra boss levels, and randomly generated missions!
• Use special placement near buildings and anomalies to boost your powerful attacks!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S & higher, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 2 and iPad mini & higher.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
Please note that the game is free to play but you can purchase some items in it with real money. However, this is not essential to get a perfect game experience.
- New Year theme disabled.
- Minor performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, bad technically
Game is a great idea, looks 6/5, great character developing + arsenal development and all this severly broken by the fact that you can loose progress at any time easily. Game automatically saves progress on servers which are frequently unconectable. Game is frequently treated as a virus so is blocked... And that makes the game create a new save game file locally then... And... It sometimes asks you that and says you got two saves which one you want... And if you pick wrong goodbye to progress. Once... I reconnected to the servers after a while and it didn't ask me anything. My progress was just gone. For a game you got in-app purchessas to progress that is a deal breaker and should be a priority to the devs. It never was.
So either be verry careful with your save files or play this awesome game and live in fear every day... I would advise not to do the in-app purchases, to loose only time if this happens...
It is a fantastic game!
If you have lots of free time, this game is for you.
Best game ever made !
Its the best game ever made for iPhone ! Its sad that defenders 2 is so bad game... This is epic!
- NIVAL, INC.
- 784.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013-17 Nival
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus level "Ancient Shrine" 2,99 zł
- Rare card pack 13,99 zł
- Starter pack 8,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.