Welcome to the world of Ingress Prime, Agent. The fate of this universe, and perhaps others, depends on you. The discovery of Exotic Matter (XM), a resource of unknown origin, has sparked a covert struggle between two Factions. Cutting-edge XM technologies have completely transformed the Ingress Scanner, and it is now waiting for you to join this battle.
THE WORLD IS YOUR GAME
Explore the world around you and interact with places of cultural significance—such as public art installations, landmarks, and monuments—to collect valuable resources using your Ingress Scanner.
CHOOSE A SIDE
Fight for the Faction you believe in. Harness the power of XM to evolve mankind and discover our true destiny with The Enlightened, or protect humanity from a hostile takeover of the mind with The Resistance.
BATTLE FOR CONTROL
Dominate territories by linking Portals and creating Control Fields to achieve victory for your Faction.
Strategize and communicate with fellow Agents in your neighborhood and around the world.
Agents must be over 13 years old (for residents outside of the European Economic Area); or over 16 years old or such age needed to consent to the processing of personal data in the Agent's country of residence (for residents of the European Economic Area). Unfortunately, no children may play Ingress.
In the coming days you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.17.1?
Feature: Portals now show health effects
UI: Added missing haptic feedback
UI: Pop-up dialogs in Agent Primer will now show the faction name in its respective color
Bug: Fixed an issue where XM was not being removed in certain situations
Bug: Fixed an issue with XM when returning from Remote View
Bug: Fixed an issue that caused the Link carousel to move unexpectedly
Bug: Fixed an issue where phone notches obscured part of Capsule Management
WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON NEXT?
Continued Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
How to improve a good app by updating the interface to current standards?
Step 1: modernize the UI so it doesn't look too dated (it wasn't updated since launch)
Step 2: improve the resolution so it can utilize the power of our smartphones. (Unfortunately the game lacks a low performance mode for players buying smartphones on a strict budget)
Step 3: make the game harder to play while driving so players won't create risky situations (note that the amount of clicks required didn't change significantly)
Step 4: don't waste resources in order to make the old version playable, this process is costly and does in fact restricts the developers by making them simultaneously consider two versions of the game (e.g. Ingress prime and ingress lite)
Step 5: take into consideration that people who use older devices will have problems, but this is necessary to prevent stagnation that would cause player base to get bored and stop playing.
Ingress prime surpasses the original in every way. Some other reviewers didn't take into consideration that a review should account for the software, not the way it works on an outdated device.
How to ruin good app in 5 steps
1 make it looks better to get laggy
2 make it HD to not able to play on bike due to resolution
3 make all actions require unnecesary clicking to disallow playing on the move.
4 remove old version to dissallow old player base to use what they know
5 take a game which is used to play outdoors and make it use 30% of new iPhone Battery in 30 minutes of gameplay
Ingress is dead
Niantic killed the game with the UI revamp. God, it's laggy, has unnecesary FX, unintuitive UI. When the update came I was appaled and removed it. Some time had passed and I loaded it only to check if Ingress has some points of interest in the vicinity. I couldn't even do that b/c not responsive. Plus, it tried to take me through the tutorial. Die in hell, I'm never comming back.
- Niantic, Inc.
- 230.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2019 Niantic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 15,000 CMU Pack 47,99 zł
- 2,500 CMU Pack 8,99 zł
- 7,000 CMU Pack 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.