Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos and videos to slides — and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using Keynote for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
• Collaboration is built in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes and images look beautiful
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts and sharing options
• Use doughnut charts to visualise data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes and masks
• Connection lines
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Customisable presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Recorded narration
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML and image files
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very intuitive, reliable, predictable, precise, stable.
I’m working hardly on very advanced presentation in PowerPoint on hard finance market and now almost all its weeknes and strength. Fortunately here is Kaynote which is reliable, powerful and precise tool for designers who do not want to be limited with horible PowerPoint limits. One of the important thing is precision. The feature which in PowerPoint is totaly mistake, The second, speed of work. You now finance guys love funnels with tons of logos or tables with gazilions of logos… This is what kils PowerPoint with one slid. Perfect animanitons and transitions such as Magic move – PowerPoint woul have something similar in… 2018 version which is still on early beta stage. The other like drift, drif and scale etc. Importing images and cropping, Adjust image – working with colours.. There are meny features that makes Keynote realy helpful for pro and amatours. it allows you focus your attension on design, on details. It’s worth every peny.
Keynote is buggy and keeps on charhing and crashing and crashing...
This update has replaced a wonderfully elegant and efficient application with a clumsy, unintuitive and frustratingly limited alternative. ‘Alternative’ here is the appropriate term: in common with all the iWork updates, this is not an update to Keynote ’09 but an entirely different application designed for a different set of clients. Apple should be marketing this as such rather than trying to replace a far superior and popular application with a dumbed-down click-inefficient iOS transplant. At least Keynote ’09 has remained on my disk (tacit admission from Apple of the inadequacy of this offering?) and so it is only the interminable nagging of the App Store that I cannot escape rather than this unfortunate upgrade. What has happened to the ‘hide update’ option with this? It appears Apple is determined not only to dumb-down, sadly, but also to dumb-down by force. Come on, Apple, you really should be better than this - and will need to be, if the impression that a Steve Jobs-less Apple is a company on the slide is to be overcome.
- Apple Distribution International
- 496.9 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.