***** Featured by Apple in "Our favourite Mac Apps" *****
Leaf is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
"The best looking news reader on the App Store" - by GenieBurger
"Excellent, clean interface, nice design" - by dfs83
- lifehacker.com - "The app walks the line between being minimal, offering you only the essential features, and making sure the features it does offer are useful..."
- Beautiful themes (including night mode) and customizable news reader appearance
- Syncs with Feedly, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler
- Standalone RSS engine
- Save articles to Buffer, Evernote, Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- New article notifications and access to past articles in Notification Center
We'd like to know how to improve our apps, contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
[fixed] bugs on macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Cool RSS reader
Clean interface, connect to many RSS feeders and it’s very well built.
Preety awesome RSS reader
One area of improvment would be to allow to set the size and font type of the article titles, so one would be able to customise it more. Generally you can configure the app so it looks pretty minimalistic, so it will allow you to focus on the text. This is a big plus for me.
This app looks promising, and I hope it will evolve into a better product. Got it on a deal for $2 (version 2.1.1).
- Feedly sync!
- good looking although the themes could use some facelift and better contrast of fonts.
- missing the much needed J/K shortcut for next/prev (easy addition)
One thing to note:
- individual feeds are not displayed separately when you add them (like it is in Caffeinated, Reeder, Feedly online, etc), but rather in one “bucket” of feeds, I guess it’s a feature of this app and you can manage this by manually creating “containers” for each individual feed but this means you cannot have “folder” structure of the feeds (to which I am used to) - it would be great to have an option for this.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.