Touch Arcade - 4.5/5 'Get hooked on this'
Pocket Gamer - 9/10 Gold Award! 'Leave the sword. We're going fishing.'
Legend of the Skyfish is a beautiful action adventure puzzle game with a unique weapon and tool - a fishing pole!
Follow the intrepid Little Red Hook on her journey with the Moonwhale to defeat the monstrous Skyfish.
Use your fishing pole as a weapon or a grappling hook, and upgrade it as you go.
Legend of the Skyfish is filled with beautiful hand-painted art, intricate action puzzles and unique enemies.
Explore a huge world of 45 handcrafted levels and defeat giant bosses.
- Unique fishing/grappling hook mechanics
- Gorgeous hand-painted environments and creatures
- Original music score by Sean Beeson
- 45 handcrafted levels
- Epic boss fights
- Many items to find and use
- Various puzzles to solve
- Great for all ages!
- MFi Controller Support
- Universal app: purchase once and play on both your iOS device and your Apple TV
- Game Center achievements
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
- Fixed the bug of the cast/attack buttons disappearing after dying on the first level
Ratings and Reviews
Fishing rod—best gadget ever? After using one to club monsters and soar across waterways, we’d pit it against the Batarang and Bourne’s magazines for sheer handiness. We can’t imagine a better tool for surviving Skyfish’s beautiful, puzzle-filled islands and their diabolical traps.
Looking at the art and description was really hoping for something more cute and interesting. Puzzles are bland and defeat typically comes as a result of joyoad simulation problems common here. If you dont like joystick simulation games (dragging acts like touching joystick), do not buy. Otherwise, its ok but you will get bored incredibly quickly
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 503.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Crescent Moon Games
- 18,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.