By Belledonne Communications SARL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Linphone is an open source internet phone or Voice Over IP phone (VoIP), compatible with the SIP protocol.
Linphone can be used with a large number of SIP-compatible VoIP service providers.
If you subscribe a VoIP to PSTN (=classic telephony) account to a telecom provider, you can reach everyone that has a "classic" phone line.
Alternatively, linphone.org provides free SIP accounts to make audio & video calls over the internet at no cost.
List of supported features:
-Audio with the following codecs: speex (narrow band and wideband), G711 (ulaw,alaw),ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, AAC-ELD
- Secured call (SIP TLS/SRTP/ZRTP/DTLS)
- Video with the VP8 codec (H264 & MPEG4 on demand )
- AVPF RFC support for network resilience
- Multiple calls
- Audio conferencing
- Address book integration
- Call history
- DTMF (telephone tones) support using SIP INFO or RFC2833
- Text messaging with file attachments
What's New in Version 2.4
- iOS9 support
- various bugs fix
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 26 October 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Russian
- Developer: Belledonne communications
- © 2014 Belledonne communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.