Max Payne, the award-winning title is now available for iOS.
A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, hunted by cops and the mob, Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.
The groundbreaking original cinematic action-shooter, Max Payne introduced the concept of Bullet Time® in videogames. Through its stylish slow-motion gunplay combined with a dark and twisted story, Max Payne redefined the action-shooter genre.
Max Payne is supported on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPad 1, iPad 2, the new iPad.
• Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Retina supported resolution for the new iPad
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Rockstar Games Social Club integration to track stats, unlock cheats and more*
*Rockstar Games Social Club supported on the iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad only. Cheats are still accessible on older devices.
For those using the "Skip to Level" cheat, we recommend that you have weapons in your inventory; as you will start a new level with your current weapon set.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Full screen support on iPhone X
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Well made port of a classic. Didn’t experienced any crashes, bugs or any other problems. I’m definitely satisfied with Max Payne on my IPhone SE. Can’t wait for mobile version of Max Payne 2 ;)
Best iPhone game ever
Max Payne is one of my favorite games of all time and I was really excited when it was released for iOS.
The game is perfect and 5 stars is not enough to rate it accordingly.
I’m really glad that the developer keeps updating the port for new Apple devices, so we’re not left with an unusable app after a couple years from purchasing the game (I’m looking at you, id Software).
If they’d only released a port of Max Payne 2, my life would be complete.
Great game but controls are really bad. I can’t shoot and aim at the same time what is crucial for shooters. I don’t know if this bug is in all your games but this is first which I bought and I can’t use it.
- Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 1.8 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©1998-2012 Rockstar Games
- 13,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.