Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Learn more about remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps.
In this release we enabled connectivity to Azure Active Directory (AAD) joined PCs. To connect to an AAD joined PC, your username must be in one of the following formats: “AzureAD\user” or “AzureAD\user@domain”.
In addition, we addressed some bugs affecting the usage of smart cards in a remote session.
If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Oceny i recenzje
Works like a charm!
For users switching from version 8: there is an option in menu Connections / Import From Microsoft Remote Desktop 8, where you can migrate all of your settings in just secords!
But...there is one issue: fonts looks a bit blurry on external displays. Hope it will be fixed soon.
Blurry fonts on non retina display
- macbook pro 2015
- built-in retina and 2 external fullhd displays
- rdp connection to windows 10
Some fonts are blurry on external diplays. When RDP window is dragged to retina, fonts are sharp.
Instead of using my remote machine name I need to provide it’s IP. Then it works just great.
Thanks for the feedback Wojciech! Name resolution is one of those things we need to do better at and we will be working actively to improve.
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.