Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Learn more about remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps.
In this release we fixed an RD gateway connectivity issue that can occur when server redirection takes place. We also addressed an RD gateway regression caused by the 10.2.8 update.
Please keep the feedback coming. We read it all. If you encounter any errors, you can always contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Works like a charm!
For users switching from version 8: there is an option in menu Connections / Import From Microsoft Remote Desktop 8, where you can migrate all of your settings in just secords!
But...there is one issue: fonts looks a bit blurry on external displays. Hope it will be fixed soon.
Windows is back!
Works realiable and fluid smooth. It's relaxing to interact with MDL interface again. Must have for prior Windows users :).
Blurry fonts on non retina display
- macbook pro 2015
- built-in retina and 2 external fullhd displays
- rdp connection to windows 10
Some fonts are blurry on external diplays. When RDP window is dragged to retina, fonts are sharp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.