Autor: MIGAM „RKPK” SP. Z O.O. S.K.A
Ta aplikacja jest dostępna tylko w sklepie App Store dla urządzeń iOS.
As Migam thanks to partnership with company Altar we have launched a remote sign language interpreting service which includes translations during live conversation with a deaf or hard of hearing person.
With our service a deaf person can contact with a sign language interpreter and arrange his case either while staying home, or out in the city, at the office - from anywhere. Migam Interpreter is available for your smartphone and tablet.
A deaf person clicks on the icon that connects him with an interpreter. This may be done by the client icons in the tab „Friendly contact”, or by an icon „Personal interpreter”. In a moment you click a videoconference between a deaf person and a certified sign language interpreter starts. A deaf person presents his matter to the interpreter who mediates in a conversation with an employee of the company or with an individual – while both are at the same place or by phone.
The implementation of remote interpreting service allows you to:
· Have a professional service for the Deaf without renting or hiring a sign language interpreter
· Gain a competitive edge - to reach a new group of customers
· Improve your brand image as a pro-social
Co nowego w wersji 1.0.6
fixed some bugs
- Kategoria: Narzędzia
- Uaktualnione w dniu: 15 gru 2016
- Wersja: 1.0.6
- Wielkość: 40.4 MB
- Języki: Polski, Angielski
- Deweloper: MIGAM RKPK SP Z O O SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWO AKCYJNA
- © MIGAM „RKPK” SP. Z O.O. S.K.A
Zgodność: Wymaga systemu iOS 7.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.