NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
• Customisable Course overview
• Group messaging support
• Performance improvements
• Improvements in sections navigation
• Support Nextcloud integration
Ratings and Reviews
Works well, the layout is fine, but I would suggest adding some general settings like ability to change your password or email. In compare to website definetely needs some improvements.
Moodle admin ciagnie druta
Developer Response ,
We recommend that you update to the newest version of the App (3.6)
If you could describe in detail any problems encountered, we'll glad to help.
Thanks and kind regards,
The Moodle Apps Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.