By Planamesa Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool windows
What's New in Version 2014.8
NeoOffice 3.x, OpenOffice, and LibreOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the "NeoOffice support" link and read the list of changes.
This version fixes the following bug when running NeoOffice on OS X Yosemite: when exporting a document to PDF, all text in the document that uses a Type 1 font would not be displayed in the exported PDF.
This version also fixes the following bug: if a user had any documents opened for more than a day, OS X would sometimes delete NeoOffice's temporary files. This, in turn, would cause saving any open documents to fail until NeoOffice was relaunched.
- 29,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 February 2015
- Version: 2014.8
- Size: 482 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Developer: Planamesa Inc
- © 2003 - 2015 Planamesa Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor