Nike+ Run Club
By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike+ Run Club
Nike+ Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 2 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- MOTIVATION FROM NIKE ATHLETES LIKE KEVIN HART, MO FARAH AND ALLYSON FELIX
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike+ Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion. Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal, activate Advanced mode, or adjust your run settings before you head out. Notification, scheduling and sharing features keep you motivated, improving and having fun. Includes GPS support for all Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+, and stand-alone mode for Apple Watch Original Generation and Series 1.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and GREATER control over what you see during your run.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike+ Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
Thank you for being a part of the Nike+ Run Club community! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings.
- Fixed an app load crash issue affecting some users
- Fixed missing shoe tagging data for some users
If you are still experiencing a blank activity history screen, please know that your activities are not lost. We are working to fix this issue, but in the meantime, force quitting and re-opening the app should resolve this issue.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved reliability of heart rate data transfers to phone
- Improved experience when running with your watch and phone. Start a run from your phone and your watch app will automatically start.
- TIP: For running indoors, start the run from your watch and make sure you have the 'indoor' setting toggled to on. The device that you start your run on is the primary tracking device.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved shoe tagging functions, including ability to retire a shoe. Swipe to retire your shoes from your Profile or on the post-run summary screen.
- We've made it easier to select a goal-based run. Choose 'Distance' or 'Duration' to track a goal-based run and receive in-ear feedback as you get closer to your goal. You can also choose 'Speed' to track an interval run workout.
Please note: version 5.4.1 of Nike+ Run Club requires iOS 10. For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 3.1 or above.
For more information on NRC product updates, fixes/improvements and pro-tips, visit our blog at http://nrc.nike.com
You need to fix couple of things
None of these things have been updated in 5.4. and 5.4.1
PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE: " 5. In your previous Nike+ Watch tomtom, it told you when gps signal is ok. Add this feature in app for Watch"
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW IF GPS IT'S OK OR NOT AND IF WATCH DOESN'T FIND ENOUGH SATELITES PACE IS JUMPING FROM 4:00 to 7:00 WHEN I RAN WITH STEADY 5:00!!! check it on my account!
All about Apple Watch Nike+:
1. Avg pace is a must
2. Want to see my previous runs
3. More data while running
4. Fix pace jumping!!!
5. In your previous Nike+ Watch tomtom, it told you when gps signal is ok. Add this feature in app for Watch
And one more thing: App Health doesn't import Nike Fuel from Apple Watch Nike+
It's better but still losing my activity logs. AW app crashes during run. Thinking hard to swap the app to something else
Did you fix app load crash? Not for me. App getting worst from one update to another.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 14 February 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 201 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.