One Fifty Dips
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're interested in toning your triceps and increasing arm strength, follow this six week training program and you'll soon be on your way to completing 150 consecutive tricep dips!
Think there's no way you could do this? I think you can! All you need is a solid plan, plenty of discipline and about 30 minutes a week to achieve this goal!
No doubt some of you can already do 150 consecutive tricep dips, but let's face it, you're in a big minority. Most of you reading this won't even be able to manage 15 dips. Actually, I'm sure many of you can't even do 10.
However, it really doesn't matter which group you fall into. If you follow the progressive dips training program, I'm positive you'll soon be able to do 150 tricep dips!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Added ability to view the full program at a glance
- Added +/- buttons to custom rep view
- Added ability to reset level as well as week and day
Other minor changes
Customers Also Bought
- 1,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 14 March 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: SoftwareX Ltd
- © SoftwareX
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.