Opener is an app that allows you to open links from the web in apps instead! Copy a link and launch Opener to see the apps that it can be opened in, or use Opener's action extension right from other apps! Opener currently supports over 260 apps with more being added all the time.
In addition to opening links in apps, Opener also supports:
- Opening links in any browser of your choice.
- Previewing links from a variety of popular services using 3D Touch.
- Opening the Google AMP version of pages, which are significantly faster than normal web pages.
"If you find yourself looking to view web links in apps often, Opener is a good timesaver that cleverly uses iOS extensions to speed up the process." — MacStories
"It’s simple, handy, and makes browsing the web a lot easier." — LifeHacker
"...lets you open links in their corresponding app, skipping the annoying Web view along the way." — CNET
"As someone who spends huge chunks of my day tapping on my iPhone’s screen, I skipped my Starbucks latte today and bought Opener instead." — TechCrunch
For a complete list of supported apps visit opener.link/apps
This update includes a bunch of accessibility improvements!
- Opener now has much better support for VoiceOver including improved annotations on actions and buttons throughout the app, an intro and setup flow that's now accessible, and accessibility escape gesture support throughout the app.
- Improved support for larger system fonts throughout the app.
- Improved Smart Invert support in content previews and the intro and setup flows.
This update also includes
- Larger app cells throughout the app when running on iPad.
- Better handling of locations detected in text.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you like using Opener we'd love to hear about it! Please leave us a quick review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Works, but with fairly limited number of apps and only works with links, wont handle any kind of other redirection possibilities lukę trese facebooks/messenger windows. And mind you cant return this app.
Developer Response ,
Opener does handle redirection, you can paste shortened links into it and it will follow the redirects. Also, if there are additional apps or types of links you'd like to see supported please feel free to request them in the app!
No response from the dev
Suggested a new app to be added, it was not added, but what is worse, there was no response to my email. For me the app is useless.
Małe, ale bardzo pomysłowe i przydatne narzędzie. Takie „Otwórz w...”, którego w iOS mi bardzo brakowało.
- Timothy Johnsen
- 2.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Tim Johnsen
- 8,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.