Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Fall asleep faster with Pillow’s carefully selected sleep aid sounds and get personalized insights and tips about sleep using Pillow’s unique Snooze lab feature.
Pillow has been featured in: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- Sleep calendar: Pillow can detect sleep sessions from past dates.
- View last night’s report on your Apple Watch or iPhone
- Automatic sleep tracking does not require the Apple Watch app to be installed
- Get your sleep analysis report automatically as soon as Pillow detects sleep.
- Alarms & Audio recordings are not available in automatic mode
- Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by pressing start when you go to sleep and pressing stop when you wake up.
- Smart wakeup: Pillow will wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics like time to sleep, time in bed and more
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep
- Optional vibration settings (iPhone only)
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed. Pillow can notify you when your optimal bedtime approaches
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts
SLEEP TRENDS & STATISTICS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews
SECURELY BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE & EXPORT YOUR SLEEP DATA
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps
- Select between powernap, recovery and full cycle naps
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
PREMIUM FEATURES INCLUDE: (One-time purchase. No subscriptions or hidden fees.):
- Unlimited sleep history
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, sleep trends
- Listen to your sound recordings
- Nap Modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Database export in CSV format
- View your latest sleep analysis using Siri
Create a shortcut to view your latest sleep analysis using Siri without having to launch Pillow. If you use the Shortcuts app, you can also get a dictionary of all the sleep session data so that you can process and incorporate it to any of your workflows!
- Start a sleep session using Siri
You can now use Siri to start a sleep tracking session in Pillow. You can either create a shortcut to start a sleep tracking session with the most recently used settings (alarm time and sleep tracking mode) or create a Siri shortcuts for one or more specific alarm times and tracking modes.
- Start nap sessions using Siri
If have unlocked Pillow’s Premium Features, you can also create Siri Shortcuts for any of the 3 special nap modes that Pillow offers.
- Siri suggestions and Siri Apple Watch face
If you use the Siri Watch face on your Apple Watch, Pillow will also show you last night’s sleep quality and provide a handy shortcut to start a sleep tracking session by tapping on the relevant suggestion on the Apple Watch.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added a diagnostic option to help our support team diagnose potential issues - Fixed an issue that would prevent the playback of audio files in certain cases - Fixed an issue that would incorrectly update the sleep quality diagram
Ratings and Reviews
Almost complete and bug
I bought this app because I want to use it as alarm and sleep tracker with my Apple Watch, but I feel is missing the vibration when is time to alarm in the Apple Watch and the feature auto detect sleep, this could be a great feature, you just put an alarm all week days at 8am and then you don’t need to do nothing more just go to sleep, right now you need to go to your Apple Watch and press the button Start :|
When I try to edit and save an sleep period the app crash..
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are really sorry you are experiencing problems with Pillow. Please contact our support team to see how we can help. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select 'Helpdesk'.
It’s great but...
I’m using this app for over 4months now and I was really happy with how it works (I’m using it on my Apple Watch, but couple days ago I finally upgraded to premium and then my issues started! I’m starting session on my Watch normaly, when I wake up it shows that is reccording but when I click “STOP” reccording disappears! It’s not on my Apple Watch and it’s not on my iPhone! I’ve lost 2 recordings so far and I’m disappointed. Tried reinstalling and still nothing. So for now app is useless and I’m waiting for a fix.
Sleep tracking bia watch only
It is still not possible to have alarm that will gently wake up me on my wrist with my apple watch. And without need for iphone to be turned on or drain battery at night. I already fould such solutions which have this feature. Autowake i think has it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We're happy to let you know that the next version of Pillow will introduce haptic feedback alarms on the Apple Watch but this feature will consume more battery that Pillow currently does due to the way watchOS works. Also, it's going to be an optional feature so you can turn it off anytime. Thank you for your patience.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 284.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.