Pixelmator Photo is a photo editor unlike any other. It features a collection of nondestructive, desktop-class color adjustments. A set of gorgeous presets inspired by analog photography. A magical Repair tool to remove unwanted objects. Full support for editing RAW images. Artificial intelligence that automatically improves photos like a pro photographer. And it's designed exclusively for iPad, bringing the most native and intuitive editing experience imaginable.
Powerful tools for improving your photos
• Edit photos using a collection of advanced, nondestructive color adjustments, specially designed to preserve detail and naturally improve photos.
• Take advantage of full RAW support to edit high-resolution RAW photos from your DSLR camera or iPhone.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using the incredible Repair tool.
• Crop, straighten, and correct perspective with an easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Use groundbreaking machine learning to automatically enhance photos, adjust lighting, white balance, and colors, apply presets, and even improve the composition of your photos.
• Edit completely nondestructively, resetting changes made with any tool at any time you like without affecting other edits.
• Share edited photos back to your Photos library, export to a range of different formats, and easily share photos with others.
Desktop-class color adjustments
• Edit photos using a collection of powerful, desktop-class color adjustments.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment.
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation.
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights.
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustments.
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment.
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with incredible precision.
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images.
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment.
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos.
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look.
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment.
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make any photo stand out.
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Use ML Enhance, trained on 20 million professional photos, to improve your photos like a pro photographer.
• ML Enhance automatically takes care of all the subtle improvements that go into every great shot — white balance, exposure, shadow, and highlight detail — so you can focus on adding your own creative finishing touches.
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo Core ML algorithm.
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered ML Crop.
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Pixelmator Photo includes extensive collections of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects.
• Create and save your own custom presets.
• The Black & White presets are based on classic black & white analog films for creating authentic monochrome shots.
• The Cinematic presets emulate the orange and teal look, letting you quickly add striking color contrasts.
• The Classic Films and Modern Films preset groups are based on some of the best-known and popular analog films from the past and present, creating subtle and tasteful analog photography looks.
• Use presets in the Landscape, Urban, and Night collections to quickly enhance your nature photos, city photography, and night shots.
This one’s a minor, but important update. In our last update, we redesigned the color adjustments to improve their quality and lay the groundwork for some exciting new adjustments. But this introduced an issue that caused the app to quit unexpectedly on iOS 11 when using the color adjustments. This update fixes that issue.
P.S. The next update's going to be very cool, so keep an eye out for it!
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? We’d love to hear it at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but with cumbersome workflow
It is one of the best photo editors on iPad (especially among RAW photo editors). However some strange decisions have been made in regard to workflow.
First, while it is clearly a photo editor, it used system Photo Library as a secondary source, defaulting to Files. To edit photo from Photos you have to import it. Other apps like Darkroom and Photoshop Express allow to directly edit in Photos Library, saving edits when done there.
This also mean there is no batch editing, unlike in Darkroom, and frankly with current way of working it is hard to imagine how such batch editing could be even implemented.
I see this piece of software as a promise of iPad version of Aperture for Mac. RAW files can be imported, modified and send wherever I need. A lot of great presets are ready to use which is also superb. This is something I wanted to have on iPad. What I’d like to see more, is an option to copy modifications applied to one photo and paste it to many other photos with ease. I do like to add vignette sometimes but can’t see it available now. Please consider it for update.
Developer Response ,
A Vignette tool is already in development so I hope it won't be too long before it's available. And batch editing is something we're considering for the future for sure. 🙌
Intrigued for now
To be a full replacement for Lr, and somewhat worthy of aperture legacy and a make me switch from desktop to mainly/‚only’ ipad etition it lacks few things... mainly selective edit. If it will be there i’ll and most of my friends will be yours... but for now i’m intrigued, and looking forward what i’ll become in time (months i’ll hope)
Developer Response ,
Feedback noted! 🙏
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 164.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Pixelmator Team
- 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.