Pokémon GO has now introduced social and trading features that allow Trainers to connect with each other by adding friends, sending Gifts, and participating in a new Friendship level system that unlocks bonuses. Trainers can now trade Pokémon with other Trainers nearby, earning a Candy Bonus for the Pokémon received.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 800 million times and named "Best Mobile Game" by The Game Developers Choice Awards and "Best App of the Year" by TechCrunch.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of June 18, 2018.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the "Health App Data").
Oceny i recenzje
Go Plus problem!
When you pay almost 40$ for a device to Pokémon go you want it to work properly BUT mine needs me to click button like 5-10 times before it catches Pokémon or open pokestop! I checked with my friends device which was working well on HIS phone and on mine it was “broken(?)” as mine and mine on his phone was working well (why?!). This must mean one thing. There is some kind of problem in app itself. I have iPhone 6s Plus and he have iPhone 7... Mine is not “old” yet so... please make some update that will fix my problem! We are playing Pokémon so often and I payed for it and I want it to work!
Hey. I got a problem with my nickname. Today something happend when i tried sing in. It was like when player is new and he should set up his avatar and nick. I thought its just another bug so i used random letters in place for nick name. And Here is a problem because i have to play with that nick on my account... i hope that someone gonna help me with that :(
You need think about better rewards for defensive gyms. One Pokémon defend gym for 2 days and 3 more for 30min all are knocked out same day and player get only 50 coins. Change that for idk 50 coins for a day of defending or part it that you can get 50 coins (or less) per gym
- Niantic, Inc.
- 253 MB
- Wymaga systemu iOS 9.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12,9 cala, iPad Pro 12,9 cala Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9,7 cala, iPad Pro 9,7 cala Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5. generacji), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5. generacji), iPad Pro 12,9 cala (2. generacji), iPad Pro 12,9 cala Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2. generacji), iPad Pro 10,5 cala, iPad Pro 10,5 cala Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6.generacji), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6. generacji) oraz iPod touch (6. generacji).
- Angielski, Chiński tradycyjny, Francuski, Hiszpański, Japoński, Koreański, Niemiecki, Portugalski, Włoski
- Wiek 9+ ze względu na:
- Rzadkie/łagodne sceny przemocy w wersji komiksowej lub fantastycznej
- Ta aplikacja może korzystać z Twojej lokalizacji, nawet jeśli nie jest otwarta, co może powodować szybsze zużycie baterii.
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2016-2018 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- Zakupy w aplikacji
- 100 PokéCoins 2,99 zł
- 550 PokéCoins 23,99 zł
- 1,200 PokéCoins 47,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.