Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast mobile browser. It's equipped with the next generation rendering engine, pushing loading speeds to new highs. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. With Puffin, browsing the web couldn't be easier.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
Best Web Gaming: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the best web gaming experiences over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Best web gaming over the cloud
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 1G per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Streaming quality
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
* Synchronize Chrome bookmarks automatically
==== Limitations ====
• The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
• For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
• Puffin Free is an ad-sponsored app. You may purchase Puffin Pro, the ad-free version, from Apple AppStore.
• Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Web Browser is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq
Several known issues have been fixed in this update:
* Fixed several crashes and freezes.
Thanks again for using Puffin.
Ratings and Reviews
The best mobile browser
I’ve been using Chrome since the very beginning, because I like the fact that I have the same settings here and on desktop + it’s fast and simple. Recently however I’ve found Puffin, which I instantly have fallen in love with. Everything works even swifter, it looks a bit more minimalist to me and most importantly supports flash, so you can play the games, which aren’t available on other browsers, watch movies or use flash-apps on certain websites. Worth to mention that Puffin also has many features including the gaming ones, which I don’t personally use, but if you’re looking for a browser to play games on then this is an app you need to install on your iPhone.
Easy to navigate and supports flash. Battery consumption is a lot lower than in Safari and chrome - 1h movie takes 10% of battery on iPad (Chrome/Safari ~20%). Highly recommended.
Great browser, supports flash player
Watching movies with flash is possible thanks to this browser, it wasnt available on safari or chrome
- CloudMosa, Inc.
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 CloudMosa Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.