James Vanderboom's life drastically changes when he plants a special seed in the garden of the house he has inherited. Expand your bloodline by unlocking portraits in the tree of life.
Rusty Lake: Roots is the second premium point-and-click adventure by Rusty Lake, the creators of the Cube Escape series and Rusty Lake Hotel.
Easy to start but hard to put down.
- Unique storyline:
Experience the beginning and end of characters' lives and build your own family tree.
- More than 33 levels:
The biggest Rusty Lake game so far is filled with puzzles
- Full of suspense and atmosphere:
Switching from calm to very dark moments
- Immersive soundtrack:
Each level has its own theme song and variations
The tree has more secrets to unravel
Tap on the arrows, drag or swipe to navigate around the environment. Some objects you can drag. Interact with people and objects by tapping. Select found items in your inventory and tap somewhere on screen to use them.
We will unfold the Rusty Lake story one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us: @rustylakecom.
- Fixes for The Clock and The War Hero
- Languages improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Would be cool in 2002 or if your 8 y.old. Terrible sound and music, childish plots
Masterpiece. I can't wait for another part!!
- Rusty Lake B.V.
- 100.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Rusty Lake B.V.
- 4,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.