Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SiteWorks Lite is the free version of SiteWorks, limited to 2 sites, 3 building stages and 3 drawings.
SiteWorks for iPad and iPhone allows you to manage your sites supervision and punch/snag lists from opening to handover.
Forget about manual listings and paper drawings to carry out.
Discover how SiteWorks will change your workflow, enhance your supervision quality and save you a lot of time.
SiteWorks comes without any subsription or hidden cost!
Detailed observations (punch/snag list items) in a touch
- Place your observations (punch/snag list items) right on your pdf drawings, precisely where you want them to be.
- Define the building trade involved, stakeholder, detailed description, deadline, photos, etc, in a few seconds.
- Follow the works progress and modify your observations as required.
- Organize your sites, drawings and observations (punch/snag list items)
- Instant sites observations overview and statistics.
- Each site has its own original drawing library and a folder for any of your project building stages (freely customizable, example: "Preparation", "Supervision", "Handover") containing your drawings and observations (punch/snag list items) sorted hierarchically.
- Integrated stakeholders management and automatic Contacts™ app synchronization.
- Quick overview of observations (punch/snag list items) classified by stakeholder.
- Stakeholders statistics
Import your drawings at a glance
- by email, opening an attached pdf file,
- via Dropbox™, connecting to your account right from the app,
- via WebDAV, connecting to your WebDAV server right from the app,
- via iTunes™, connecting your iPad to your computer.
Share your reports, punch/snag lists as you wish
- Pdf export
- Excel report
- CSV export
- Email export
- Dropbox™ export
- WebDAV server export
- iTunes™ export
- Open reports with any third party app (Numbers™, GoodReader™, SignNow™, ...)
- Print your reports, punch/snag lists, right from the app.(AirPrint™ printer required)
Share more than reports, punch/snag lists
- Save and share your sites files containing all of your data (drawings, observations, photos, contacts, other buiding trades, etc) with stakeholders involved.
- Import sites files from mail, Dropbox or iTunes in a second.
- Merge data from other users with your local version of a site and stay up to date easily (merging inserts, deletions and edits of all items).
- Customize your pdf reports, punch/snag lists : Paper size, content, ordering and appearance (Cover Page, Logotype, …)
- Add other building trades, modify color codes and hide unused trades.
- Speed up your inputs by creating multiple standard observations for any building trades.
- Fast import of ArchX projects informations (www.archx.eu)
What's New in Version 1.9.6
- Bug fix wrong building trade and demo project translations could be loaded at install
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 November 2015
- Version: 1.9.6
- Size: 39.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Nutes
- © Nutes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.