Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping!
* * *
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap!
* Don’t want to miss a beat? Press and hold on a Show in Discover to enable notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
From its humble origin as a fun way to send self-erasing photo messages, Snapchat has grown into one of our favourite social media apps. And not just for the hilarious face filters and cool geographical photo tags. It’s become one of the best ways to share memories, maintain friendships and stay up to date on news and views from our go-to websites.
I hate it
Snapchat was my favourite app, it was convenient to use and I could have spent a lot of time on it. After actualisation I literally hate it. When I saw this my first reaction was anger. Why have you destroyed such a great application? I can’t stand it. It’s difficult to use, everything is so messed up. It’s hard to see what my friends add. If I had wanted to watch what this famous people I would have added them. I don’t care that you want more money and you can get it by promoting people. Trust me you will bankrupt because of that. My friends and I are thinking seriously about deleting this messy app. If it still looks like that, I will say goodbye to Snapchat and find something better. I think I’m not the only one, who considers it. Nothing is irreplaceable, so my advice to you is bringing back the old Snapchat or you will literally lose all users.
What for is the report button?
Although in the latest major update you’ve made a lot of big changes, which people seem not to have mixed feelings about, I’ve got used to the layout as the functioning of the app. Everything works fine except for the ADS. I feel very uncomfortable seeing the same ads of the same app, every single day. The ads are very aggressive and I see them at least 20 times a day. And they advertise the same product, which is another app which I will never download (I’m not interested in it). I feel very disappointed with YOUR LUCK OF ACTION when I REPORTED THE ISSUE SEVERAL TIMES. There was not a single change after the reports. YOU DON’T LISTEN to the end-users.
Hope Your team makes greater changes with the next update
- Snap, Inc.
- 287.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Snap Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.