Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Don't you hate seeing the same band, album, or song listed multiple times in your library? Song Sergeant intelligently identifies and removes duplicates, renames inconsistently named artists and albums, reunites orphaned song files to your library, and deals with missing song files. Song Sergeant will whip your music library into shape in no time.
• Finds and removes duplicate song files
• Intelligently merges the best song information with the best audio data
• Preserves your playlists while removing duplicates
• Identifies inconsistently named artists and albums
• Discovers orphaned song files within your music folder but not seen in iTunes
• Reunites missing library songs with orphaned files
• Fix problems quickly and automatically — or with great manual control
• Detailed "related songs" drawer helps you make decisions
What's New in Version 1.3
• New "Play in iTunes" contextual menu command available in lists.
• Duplicates list "play" buttons can now preview just the last 30 seconds if option-clicked.
• iTunes "Media folder location" now displayed in Preferences.
• Improved orphan metadata display.
• Low disk space warnings when appropriate.
• Better able to deal with poorly formed iTunes library information.
• Fixed an issue with Inconsistent item renaming using unicode.
• Fixed an issue dealing with external storage volumes that have unicode names.
• Better handling of song files that are already in the Trash.
• Better handling of unexpected results when communicating with iTunes.
• Many stability improvements.