Spark is the best personal email client and a revolutionary email for teams. You will love your email again!
"Best of the App Store" - Apple
"It's a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth" - FastCompany
"You can create an email experience that works for you" - TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation and truly personal experience that you love - this is what Spark stands for.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what's important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you're looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at email@example.com
This update comes with a number of improvements to Spark functionality for personal use and team email.
- Allow others to send shared drafts on your behalf. All Spark for Teams users can let their teammates send shared drafts on their behalf.
- Notification preferences for team comments. We’ve added new options to let you control the amount of team notification you get. You can configure to get all comment notifications, only mentions, or group them together when your device is locked.
- Meet a long-hoped-for feature that provides you with an ability to select the part of a thread to be saved or printed. You can now print entire thread history with details for CC, BCC and To fields. And hyperlinks will remain clickable inside saved PDFs.
- One Day view. You can now stay focused with one day view of all your events. As an extra bonus, we also include weather forecast to let you know what you can expect from the weather.
- Event creation from email. Whenever someone mentions a specific time for meeting in the email message, you can simply click on it and create an event without leaving your inbox.
- Emojis for team comments. Express your emotions with emojis when you comment on email with your teammates.
- Swipe actions for 3rd party integrations. You can now configure swipes to save emails to third-party services right from your inbox.
- Expanded calendar shortcuts. For everyone out there who doesn’t like to take their hands off the keyboard, we added a whole new set of keyboard shortcuts to switch between your Inbox or calendar and more.
- Got rid of “immortal” shared threads. In case you had one of those emails that wouldn’t get archived, now it will behave properly.
- Resolved an issue occurring when you can’t quit Spark because of an infinite sync of the internal processes in the app.
We hope you enjoy the update!
Keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned for news and exciting features!
Ratings and Reviews
I love Spark
Spark is best free email client for Mac. It works smoothly, support gestures, keyboard shortcuts from different email clients (you can choose you prefer Spark default, Apple Mail, Gmail or you own set), quick replies and 3rd party apps integration. The last one is greatest feature of this app. I often use this app to really easily add emails as tasks to Todoist or notes to Evernote. Other ones are: Onenote, Trello, Wunderlist, Things, Omnifocus, 2Do, Asana, Apple Reminders and Bear. There are a few more functions like signatures, smart inbox and snoozes. I have only one issue with this app. When i want to close that, Spark gives me small windows - “do i really want to close this because it’s synching now” please fix that and I’ll don’t have another problems with Spark. I recommend this for anyone.
DON’T USE IT - it takes over all your email
DON’T USE THIS.
Very good free app.
The app is very good - simple design, fast and doing what need to do. I just missing 2 things: icon in tray with unreaded emails (i use hiden dock and have no idea when somebody send me email - airmail and unibox have this option and I missing this simple thing) and other thing is gravatar on email list what is very habdy when we looking for email on list from person who we know.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.