Spotify is the best way to listen to music, free on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Create and share playlists, or find curated lists for every genre, mood and activity. Discover new music, videos and podcasts that you’ll love. Tune in to hundreds of personalised radio stations with favourite and up-and-coming artists.
Stream free with ads or subscribe to Premium to go ad-free and download music to play when you're offline.
Build your biggest, best ever music collection with Spotify.
Free on mobile:
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
• Browse readymade playlists for every mood and moment.
• Create and share your own playlists.
• Stay on top of the charts.
• Get your personal Discover Weekly playlist every Monday.
• Keep discovering with Release Radar and New Music Friday.
• Stream radio based on any genre or artist.
• Make collaborative playlists with friends.
• Search for live music near you.
• Stream videos and podcasts.
Free on tablet and computer:
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time, even on mobile.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Download songs and listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Get Spotify on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation(R), Chromecast, TV and speakers.
Play what you love, from genres like:
• Hip Hop
and much more.
Download Spotify to start streaming now.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and Reviews
Could be much better
Right now I see three major issues with service:
1. There is no easy way to switch connected device on which to play music BEFORE playing song. My use case - I had streamed music on wifi speaker during the day, afterwards when everyone went to sleep, I want to listen to the music on my Bluetooth headset. How can I do it without waking up everyone.
2. I’m foreigner living in other country, in settings my language is set to English, but I see local language playlists and lot of local songs in suggestions, is there a way a can change my locale?
3. There are a lot of duplicates in playlists with songs named with Cyrillic letters. Duplicates are everywhere - in playlists, in albums. Listening for songs more than once in a row when you juls listening random artist songs is an ugly experience.
Draining the battery and data
I do not really like the last update. It visually resembles Google Music, but it's far from it. The worst part is the battery charge. last week is a 9% share in the consumption of the battery, while today after 24 hours it already has a share of 26% in battery consumption and has already taken the first place in the list of applications draining the batteries most.
Another thing is data drainage. After 13-14 days 6.7 GB? Something probably not like that. Haloo!
Bug when removing songs by swiping
It’s hard to remove multiple songs from the library. And removing using the “swipe left” gesture does not work when trying to remove few songs in a row, one after another. After removing first song I’m no able to remove second right after. I have to wait few seconds. Looks like there is some kind of bug.
- 158.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2008–2017 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spotify Premium 25,99 zł
- month of Spotify Premium 37,99 zł
- Spotify Premium 47,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.