The limitless imagination of Benoit Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate's past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you'll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal's unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal's poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
Previously in Syberia:
A lawyer in NYC, Kate Walker was sent to Europe on a simple mission that gradually transformed into personal quest, an adventure that led her on a voyage aboard a locomotive bound for the reaches of the Europe. Accompanied by a robot named Oscar, she fulfilled inventor Hans Voralberg's dream, searching for the last mammoths all the way on the legendary island of Syberia.
New content available!
- Discover "An Automaton with a Plan", a new adventure that takes place in the enchanted world of Syberia 3! Play as Oscar, the famous automat, and unravel the mystery of Kate Walker's disappearance!
- Made corrections to how game characters use staircases.
- Corrected some problems with saving games.
- Improved some cut-scenes
- Corrected problems with some cameras.
- Improved some visual effects.
- Corrected certain interactions.
- Corrected and improved the interfaces.
- Made text bigger to make it easier to read.
- Improved various graphics.
- Corrected some inventory problems.
- Corrected various localization problems.
- Corrected various problems with the point-and-click function.
- Optimized Olympia Stadium.
- Corrected various gameplay bugs.
- Upgraded support for the 1234 keys.
- 23.2 GB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Anuman Interactive SA
- 127,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.