"If you're yet to experience one of the most intriguing puzzle games of its generation, then picking it up for your iPhone or iPad is pretty much a no-brainer."
9/10 & Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
"The Talos Principle is an excellent open-world puzzle adventure that is just jaw-dropping beautiful on your iOS device."
9/10 - AppAdvice
As if awakening from a deep sleep, the player finds himself in a strange world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by his creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, he must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who am I? What is my purpose?
With the innovative tap-and-swipe control system that immediately feels natural, an engaging story and challenging puzzles The Talos Principle is a full-fledged game with over 20 hours of content and entertainment, be it a short challenge for the brain or an entire afternoon filled with exploration and excitement. To round the experience out - the combination of Metal API and the cutting-edge Serious Engine ensures jaw-dropping graphics and amazing performance on iOS devices.
• Enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, harnessing the power of Metal API and Serious Engine
• Use the innovative and intuitive tap-and-swipe control system, opt for gamepad emulation available in options, or take advantage of MFi support with a regular gamepad
• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world
• Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out
• Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind
• Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way
• But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you
- fixed rare sound issues after taking a phone call
- reworked the virtual gamepad based on community feedback
- added support for iPhone X
- performance improvements and other minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Hours of puzzles to keep you perplexed.
New controls are terrible, annoying, and make it unplayable for me :( the old style floating virtual stick with action button under the right thumb were parfect for a people with small hands. Where is the crosshair? Pleaase add an old style control option in menu, PLEASE! I Regret updating..
This game is just brilliant!
- GHI Media, LLC
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2017 Croteam. All rights reserved.
- 23,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.