Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride Series is:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 9 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) are sold in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
- France (map & game variations)
- United Kingdom (map & game variations)
- Switzerland (map)
- USA 1910 (game variations)
- Europe (map)
- Legendary Asia (map)
- India (vertical map)
- Scandinavia (vertical map)
- Europa 1912 (game variations)
- Pennsylvania (map)
- Germany (map)
- ...And new content updated regularly!
• Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
• Multiplayer mode
· Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets, as well as on computers.
· A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
· Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
· Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
• Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
• Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
• Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
To find out more, visit:
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Fix a crash on iPhone when joining a game on India, France, Germany, Nordic Countries or UK (any portrait map)
Ratings and Reviews
Such a messy update.
After two recent updates game crashes each time entering in-app shop and few seconds after finishing a game.
You can spot that design of in-game interface changed a bit as well - your stack of colour cards is being presented in a different way. In effect, sometimes it’s problematic to place your cards on lower parts of map without zooming it in the first place.
I guess this problem is not that noticeable on screens bigger than iPhone 8 but still - it never existed before. Also, protection that saves you from accidentally swiping up Control Center was removed - so it makes operating on lower part of screen even more annoying.
Another thing, new animations for placing cards on a map (one by one, previously it was all at once) - too slow, I’m especially talking here about an 8-field tunnel route on Europe. It literally takes few seconds (which is ages for such unimportant element while you wait for another 3 cards to be drawn to estimate additional cost).
Before last 2 updates happened, app was working flawlessly for me and I was genuinely impressed how great it is. Now it looks like it was given to a bunch of students to do some tweaks - they failed, released it without proper testing and even had a problem to address recently generated issues in next update.
Please get it sorted.
Board game is great and iPad version is great again too :-) It's much easier to colect multiple maps and take it with you wherever you go. Works well no matter you play alone, local or pass and play.
Great game but not optimized for new iPad Pro
The game is amazing but unfortunately it's not optimized for the new iPad Pro (there are black bars around game) so playing it isn’t as great as on a older iPad. Hope for update so I can give 5/5 stars.
- Asmodee Digital
- 668.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- 23,99 zł
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride Europe 13,99 zł
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910 4,99 zł
- Legendary Asia 13,99 zł
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.