By Unidocs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toss Docs is a viewer app with the download capability. The access to download file is given as an unique code to the users for the extra protection.
For your test, send us the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and then we will email you a code to download the file. You will use our built-in viewer to read the file from the Toss Docs app.
Currently supported file formats are PDF and zipped image files.
Using this solution, you may send the files with a protection to your customers if you implement Toss Docs feature to your own app.
1. Functions for PDF Viewing
PDF Files represented with accuracy
Portrait or Landscape View
Play embedded Audio and Video Files (Must be iOS compatible)
Supports Animated GIF or zipped Images for animation feature
Night and Day Reading Mode
Able to show and hide highlights on multimedia files
Auto-audio play - Play embedded audios and turn pages automatically
Text Search and Highlighted Result
Convenient Page Navigation using Thumbnail Images
Open Password-Protected PDF files
Undo / Redo
2. Annotations - Tap or Drag the Annotation button on top to open or close the option
1) Text Annotations
2) Writing Annotations
- Writing Pen (Vector-based) - Take a memo
- Drawing Pen (Image-based) - Draw
3) Typing Annotations
- Text Box - Type text (Set the border thickness to zero to remove the textbox)
- Sticky Note
4) Shapes and Lines
5) Add Image
3. Supported Language - English / Korean
What's New in Version 2.23
- Category: Business
- Updated: 07 November 2016
- Version: 2.23
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Unidocs Inc.
- © 2011 - 2015 Unidocs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.