WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
• Introducing stickers! You can now download and send expressive stickers in chats. Tap the new "sticker" icon while in a chat to get started. You can also tap the "+" icon to download more sticker packs.
• You can now easily search for GIFs right from within a chat. Just tap the "sticker" icon in a chat and then tap the "GIF" icon at the bottom.
• Consecutive Voice Messages will now play in sequence, so you don't have to press play on each message.
Ratings and Reviews
It is amazing app, seriously! Use it everyday, both as texting and recording - are very easy to use and thanks to that be in touch with everybody.
But, good thing to change is a possibility to change color of the messaging clouds. Really it would be very welcomed. Also maybe some new wallpapers from WhatsApp to use in conversation? Please consider it.
P.S. New feature like GIFs is really great step to go forward!
One important thing to upgrade
Very usefull App. One Basic thing to change: option to view profile detalis of a member of WhatsApp group by clicking his name / phonenumber in group conversation.
In case of not having each group member phone number saved in your iPhone, lets say there can be many people added, you see only short name and whole phone number with prefix witch is basicly useless. All go my friends they go to Informations of the group to indentify new members and not mistrale the same „short” names that appears in the conversation.
There should be photo of the member with an option to click and enter his profile to simoly identify who just posted his message in the group conversation. It would be very usefull.
I hope it will change with the next WhatsApp upgrade.
One thing is missing!
Everything is just great! The only thing that is missing is the option of being offline while texting someone. As soon as someone see you being online they text you. What if you would like to have a private conversation without anyone knowing you are on it. Any answer to that? Cheers
- WhatsApp Inc.
- 137.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 WhatsApp Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.