Discover millions of outdoor trails around the world. Choose between hiking, running, bike, MTB, kayak, ski or up to 70 different types of activities.
Record your own routes on a map, add waypoints, take pictures along the itinerary and upload them to your Wikiloc account from your phone.
Enjoy free offline topographic maps from all over the world for you to use without coverage or data. Great when you're out in the mountains or traveling without Internet connection.
Want to take your outdoor experiences even further? With the Navigation Pack:
- Turn your mobile into a GPS navigator. Your smartphone will guide you with a heading indicator and sound alerts to warn you if you go off-track during navigation.
- Live Tracking. Share your position in real time with your family & friends while doing the route.
- Do you have a compatible Garmin GPS? Send tracks from your phone directly to your Garmin, no computer needed.
By purchasing the Navigation Pack you’ll be contributing in helping us out to maintain Wikiloc’s infrastructure.
Furthermore, you’ll also contribute to protect the earth, as 1% of your purchase will directly go to 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthy planet.
Join us at Wikiloc.com, the community where millions of nature, travel and sports lovers share their adventures, from the most popular excursion to the most remote expedition on the planet.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Turn-by-turn GPS guides on millions of trails worldwide.
I have used it to navigate in mountains and for biking in places around Europe. Dolomites, Mallorca, Portugal and Poland. Its based on Open Street Map which is free, up to date and accurate. UI could be better but the features are great. I mean navigating, track recording and finding tracks published by WikiLoc community.
The app baits you into creating an account without informing you that all of the features are paid. Unless you are already familiar with this app and its platform, don't bother -- there is no way to try it for free, not even a day trial, before you are asked to pay. You can look at the route but that's it. Pretty lousy given their information is crowdsourced.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Most of the app is free to use: you can record your own trails, follow both your own trails and all promoted trails and download any of our free offline maps. A subscription to the Navigation Pack is required to follow and save any trail, to do a Live Tracking session and to send trails to a compatible Garmin device.
- Wikiloc Outdoor SL
- 67.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wikiloc Outdoor SL
- In-App Purchases
- Navigation pack (3 months) 8,99 zł
- Navigation Pack (3 months) 8,99 zł
- Navigation pack (1 year) 19,99 zł
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.