iPhone — zrzuty ekranu
WineUni helps you to prepare for your wine exams, be it WSET (from Level 2 to Diploma) or any Sommelier exam.
WineUni is comprised of over 1500 questions on 3 different levels. You will be challenged on your knowledge of wine regions, grape varieties, winemaking techniques, producers and much, much more.
- Beginner: containing questions you may find in your WSET Level 2 exam
- Intermediate: containing questions you may find in your WSET Level 3/Advance exam
- Expert: containing questions you may find in your WSET Diploma exam
The questions were prepared by a WSET Diploma student and are based on knowledge from the well known books such as "The Oxford Companion of Wine", "Wine Grapes" just to name a few with many more.
Enjoy the app and good luck with your exam!
The questions touch the following subjects:
- Europe: France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Gorgia, England, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey, Poland
- USA and Canada
- South America: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brasil
- Australia and New Zealand
Some sample questions (from all the levels):
- What is the climate of Bordeaux?
- What oak is used traditionally to produce Barolo wine?
- Which region in Australia is knows for its red solis?
- What is Tannat?
- What does double guyot refer to?
- What kind of wine are passito wines?
- Which city is the heart of the Mosel region?
- What white grape variety is popular in Austria?
- What grape varieties are used to produce Soave Classico?
- How is Tempranillo called in Portugal?
- How old does Madeira Reserve need to be?
- Which country is Mendoza region located in?
- Which spirit uses the term London Dry?
- What is the minimal oak aging time for Vin Santo wines?
- How is Mourvèdre called in Australia?
- Where is Central Otago located?
- Where is Savatiano commonly grown?
- Where is Raki spirit produced?
- Which is the best way to control Eutypa lata fungus from spreading?
...and many many more!
New questions added - enjoy your learning!
- Jakub Jurkiewicz
- 17.7 MB
- Żywność i napoje
Wymaga systemu iOS 10.1 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
- Aby pobrać tę aplikację, musisz mieć ukończone co najmniej 17 lat.
- Częste/intensywne sceny picia alkoholu, palenia papierosów lub zażywania narkotyków, albo odwołania do tych czynności
- Prawa autorskie
- © Jakub Jurkiewicz
- 18,99 zł
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.