You don’t sound like a robot when you speak in your mother tongue (no offence to real robots reading this), so why learn a new language only to talk like one? We want to get you confidently speaking a language like you’ve always wanted, not just memorising a list of vocabulary words or learning sentences you’ll never use.
Give us a go – your first lesson is free!
LEARNING WITH BABBEL
• 14 languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, English, Indonesian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian. Probably best you don’t try them all at once.
• Made by humans – expert linguists are behind all of our courses. We keep them warm and well-fed.
• Choose courses on topics you care about, and learn what matters to you.
• 15 minute lessons (on average) – learn without upsetting your calendar (we know how sensitive it can be).
• Progress is synced across all devices, and all content can be downloaded for offline use. So you can learn anytime and anywhere, except in your sleep (we’re still working on that technology).
• Review Manager – helps you keep new vocabulary up there once you’ve learnt it.
• Easy to use – simple and clear interface.
• We’re also available on Apple Watch – another easy way to practice on the go.
THINGS THAT MAKE US BLUSH
**Good news travels fast — 92% of Babbel users improve their language proficiency after just 2 months of use.**
Vesselinov, R. and Grego, J. The Babbel Efficacy Study. New York 2016
** Fast Company # 1 Most Innovative Education Company 2016 **
** The World’s Highest Grossing Language Learning App **
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language. Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
You'll get access to all courses for the following durations:
GET IN TOUCH :
Any ideas, comments or feedback? Then we’d love to hear it! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO...
...visit us at www.babbel.com
...like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/babbel.languages
...watch us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/LessonNine
…follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/babbel
or on Instagram: www.instagram.com/babbel.languages/
We’ve been busy squashing bugs and improving app performance to give you the best Babbel app to date.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't understand why do you have the Brazilian flag instead of the Portuguese !!! That's ridiculous !!! It's like having Spanish with the Argentinian flag or English with the American !!!
O idioma português original é o idioma português de Portugal, não o do Brasil! Deveria existir a distinção, uma vez que são idiomas diferentes. No caso do espanhol, também não é leccionado espanhol do México ou dos países Sul Americanos. Em vez de português do Brasil apenas, deveria existir simultaneamente português de Portugal, até porque esta aplicação é publicitada em Portugal.
Apenas a primeira lição gratuita. O resto é necessário pagar. Para isso, inscrever-se num curso é a melhor solução. Para além disso, apenas encontramos disponível português do Brasil, sendo que português de Portugal é igualmente importante.
- Lesson Nine GmbH
- 183.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lesson Nine GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- English 3 months 25,99 €
- English 1 month 12,99 €
- French 1 month 12,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.