Bivy - Find Hiking, Biking, Climbing Trails & More
De Headgate Studios
Esta app só está disponível na App Store para dispositivos iOS.
• Best outdoor adventure app on the market!
• 16 different adventure types, from hiking to rock climbing to kayaking--all in one app.
• Tens of thousands of adventures mapped with their full path - never get lost again!
• Share adventures with your friends, build up your profile, and enjoy a database of adventures that grows every day.
• Bivy gets you into the outdoors safely!
• Easily find any kind of outdoor adventure near you, including many you never knew about.
•Find 17 different types of adventures: hiking, mountain biking, road biking, trail running, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, camping, rock climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, canyoneering, bouldering, aid climbing, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, and sea kayaking.
• Use simple searching tools to find exactly what you want. Want a short but really beautiful hike? Or maybe just a 5.9 sport climbing routes? You can find it with Bivy.
• Let Bivy track your location on the full path of every adventure.
• If you go off-route, Bivy will alert you to get back on the right path.
• You will always know how far you’ve gone down the path, and how much further you have to go.
• Locate other friends and Bivy users in the outdoors. See who’s coming down your trail or meet up with friends for an adventure.
• Connect with other friends and users and share your experiences.
• Build status in the community by completing adventures and uploading your own adventures, photos, comments, and corrections. See who knows what they’re talking about!
• Be part of a growing community of people and adventures.
• Every uploaded adventure is vetted by our knowledgeable staff so you can trust the accuracy and quality of the data.
• Share your location with friends and loved ones. If you don’t come back on time, they know exactly where to start looking.
• Bivy gives you all the information you need to make good decisions in the outdoors. You know just how far you have to go and what you can expect.
• You wouldn’t go backcountry skiing without an avalanche beacon. Don’t go into the outdoors without Bivy!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Novidades da versão 1.2.6
Fixed several bugs and improved friend location sharing.