Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e descarregar apps.
Demolish the castle and topple your enemies!
Castle Clout is the original catapult game with over 35 million plays online*!
"Surprisingly addictive" - SlideToPlay.com
Travel in time to a medieval battlefield and bring order to the lawless lands with your mighty trebuchet. Topple your enemies and destroy their strongholds with boulders, bombs, plagues and more! Smash through 150 epic levels of castle crashing action, then expand your kingdom with the powerful build-and-share level editor.
Choose between classic click controls and precision directional aiming as you adjust your angle and ammo to maximize the damage you inflict. The exciting physics-based play is similar to popular slingshot games but takes expert timing and strategy to master.
BUILD AND SHARE LEVELS
Build and share your own level designs! Make amazing structures using 3 different wall materials, then fill your creation with 6 kinds of characters.
150 LEVELS PLUS UNLIMITED SHARED MAPS
Claim victory over 150 challenging levels of medieval mayhem. Plus enjoy free access to unlimited community-created shared levels.
PLAY ACROSS PLATFORMS
Create shared levels to play on all your devices! All the custom shared maps you make on your Mac® desktop are playable on your iPhone® and iPad® Castle Clout apps.
• Easy-to-use controls—just aim, set and launch
• Build and share custom levels with 150 built-in levels
• Create shared levels to play on your Mac®, iPhone® or iPad®
• 12 special missiles including bomb, plague, glider and triple missiles
• 5 enemy characters (queen, king, jester, knight and archer) and 1 friendly character (monk)
• Plus 6 detailed backgrounds, a battle-ready soundtrack and fun enemy-squashing sound effects
*To learn more about the Castle Clout story visit our website: www.castleclout.com
Capturas de ecrã
- 6,99 €
- Categoria: Jogos
- Lançamento: 22/12/2011
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 33.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Programador: MPS Multimedia, Inc
- © 2011 Selectsoft
Compatibilidade: OS X 10.6.6 ou posterior