Teaching kids Fractions may be more important than you think. Indeed, the National Mathematics Advisory Panel says:
"Difficulty with fractions (including decimals and percents) is pervasive and is a major obstacle to further progress in mathematics, including algebra. ... A key mechanism for learning fractions is to be able to represent them on a number line."
Our game has been specifically aligned with the following Common Core State standards:
The student's task is to help the cute panda get to the bamboo forest. This is achieved by repairing gaps in the railroad. To repair the gaps it's necessary to select the right rail lengths, and this it where the students learn the meaning of fractions.
The game contains no ads.
- Teaches n/2, n/3, n/4, n/5 and n/8 fractions
- Aligned with Common Core State standards
- Fun and colorful graphics
- Visual and auditory feedback
- No Ads
- More fun reward pictures: airplanes, rockets and even an alien spaceship!
- Parental Gate to prevent kids from opening websites.
- Compatible with iOS 11
Please rate this App. Your ratings and reviews will help keep these updates coming!
If you have a bug report or a suggestions, the best way reach us is by selecting the "Contact Us" button in the Options menu.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.