GE Healthcare SIGNA Pulse of MR
De Integre Advertising by Design, Inc.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e descarregar apps.
If you're involved with Magnetic Resonance (MR) imaging, the SIGNA Pulse App links you to a vital source for news about GE Healthcare MR.It puts complete GE Healthcare SIGNA Pulse of MR print magazine issues right at your fingertips when you're on the go. Whether you're a technologist, radiologist, physician, department director or hospital administrator, you'll enjoy the rich mix of MR clinical studies, technical innovations and business information - at your convenience.Each issue of SIGNA Pulse features the latest news on GE MR systems and achievements. Clinical case studies using advanced GE MR techniques. Plus helpful information on patient safety, health economics, and managing your radiology practice.With the SIGNA Pulse App, the information is as close as the palm of your hand.
* Current and past issues of SIGNA Pulse magazine.
* Brilliant replica format just like the print issue.
* Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability.
* Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
* Search the archive of available issues.
* Bookmark your favorite articles.
* Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating back to Autumn, 2006. New issues will be available for download as they're released.
You'll also receive real-time updates from gehealthcare.com:
* News stories
* New product announcements
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in the magazine articles may be subject to government regulations and may not be available in all locations. Nothing in this magazine constitutes an offer to sell any product or service.
Novidades da versão 33
- Categoria: Medicina
- Actualizado: 06/03/2016
- Versão: 33
- Tamanho: 10.5 MB
- Idiomas: Português, Alemão, Espanhol, Francês, Holandês, Inglês, Italiano, Russo
- Programador: Integre Advertising by Design, Inc.
- © 2015 GTxcel Inc.
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.