Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!
Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.
Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
* One of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2017
* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Spring 2018.
“If you are in the medical field or plan to be, this anatomy app is a must-have.” — App Advice
“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe
“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance
“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps
Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select mircroanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.
More content, more features, and even faster search capabilities!
* Augmented Reality! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. Now includes 2D image recognition. Scan any image on our free lab worksheets and launch a 3D view.
* More 3D models and animations:
- New 3D brain anatomy: Refined model of the cerebrum, new motor and sensory maps, and new dermatomes.
- New IAP: 3D Dental Anatomy
- New IAP: Physiology and pathology animations
*Enhanced search functions. Quench your need for speed! Our revamped search feature scours our visual database of over 11,500 visual items in seconds.
Note: This app runs on: iOS 11.3 or later, iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Mini 2 or later.
The Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: iOS 11 and iPhone 6S or later, iPhone SE, iPad Pro or later, or iPad (5th gen). The 2D image recognition feature REQUIRES: iOS 11.3 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
Understand your body.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Argosy Publishing
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2018. All Rights Reserved.
- 27,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- Patient Education Animations 21,99 €
- Advanced Animations 10,99 €
- 3D Dental Anatomy 8,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.