'Maths, age 3-5' helps your child to reach their full potential in maths.
Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in maths by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app. The first maths app in our series, it is already a hit with children and parents all over the world.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organisation, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
The first topic in 'Maths, age 3-5’ is free, so you and your child can try it out. Further topics can be unlocked through in-app purchase.
'Maths, age 3-5’ features:
- 10 core topics for the early years of school, with over 80 activities
- a teacher figure, who shows ‘how to’
- variety, and fun
- progression, and plenty of practice
- a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate
- a ‘naming’ button, to personalise the app for your child.
1 Sorting and matching (yours for free)
2 Counting to 3
3 Lines and patterns
4 Counting 4 to 6
5 Where is it?
6 Counting 7 to 10
7 Patterns and shapes
8 Counting 1 to 10
10 Add and take away
Most topics are available in over 50 languages, all within the purchase price.
- fixed iOS 12 compatibility issues
- bug fixes
- onebillion children ltd
- 210.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © onebillion children ltd
- In-App Purchases
- All topics 24,99 €
- Part 1: (Topics 2 – 5) 12,99 €
- Part 2: (Topics 6 – 10) 14,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.